It's useful for everyone if you record your catch even if you blank!
The information will help others.
The board is run by The Fisherman's Cove Fish4Fun
A few things to note when filing a report:-
- Click on the image to the right or follow the link ' File
a fishing report ' to go to the message board
- You'll need to register before you can log a report
- In your reports do include time and date, state of tide, baits used etc
- Be careful using local names for marks, people from far and wide
read the message board, try and include a streetmap link showing the
- If you've caught bass don't be too specific on the message board
as to exact location. We don't want gill nets springing up all over
our favourite marks.